The railway industry in the UK and globally has a large and acknowledged need for engineers of the highest calibre to help deliver the expansion in services and ridership that will be required over the coming years. AEGIS is committed to supporting this by increasing the breadth and depth of the specialist services that it offers and is currently expanding its team of highly skilled and experienced engineers to support the industry’s need and the company’s plans for growth.
AEGIS offers its employees an inspiring combination of a stimulating environment at the cutting edge of engineering in the railway arena, a supportive and encouraging working culture where work/life balance is a key element, a highly competitive package and the opportunity to develop their skills and experience with one of the fastest growing engineering consultancies in the industry.
The AEGIS engineer is one who combines excellent technical skills with a commitment to deliver first class service to our Clients, whilst living the values and culture of the business – conscientiousness, respect, integrity, excellence and fun.
EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE WE ARE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN:
- • RAM and Safety Engineering (including Common Safety Methods)
- • Traction and Rolling Stock Engineers
- • On-Track Plant and Machine
- • Level Crossing Risk Assessment
- • Approvals and Authorisation Management
- • Design Assurance and Standards Compliance (TSIs, NNTRs, RGS, ENs, etc.)
- • Compatibility Assessment
- • Independent Safety Assessment (ISA) and Assessment Body (AsBo)
- • Software Assurance and Independent Assessment
- • EMC and EE&CS Safety Case Development and Assessment
- • Electrical Systems Engineering
- • Mechanical Engineering
- • Structural and FEA
- • ERTMS/ ETCS Approvals